By Marcel van der Plas,Michel van Zoest
Oracle software exhibit (APEX) is a strong, efficient device that is helping you create sleek internet functions. The target is to make every thing declarative so the developer can decrease the quantity of coding. With the jQuery cellular templates integrated, it truly is now additionally attainable to create net purposes for cellular units, assisting cellular particular functionalities equivalent to contact events.
"Oracle APEX Cookbook : moment variation" covers all of the information of program show, supplying you with entire regulate over the hot good points. It indicates you the way to create internet purposes, whereas explaining you the suggestions and bringing out necessary suggestions and methods to make studying attention-grabbing for you.
In this moment variation, you are going to how to alter subject matters and templates and the way to exploit the hot HTML5 and CSS3 good points. additionally, you will tips on how to create visible results akin to device counsel and fading ideas. moreover, themes corresponding to net companies, publishing, management, crew improvement, and internet sheets can be covered.
This ebook will allow you to be agile within the improvement of your net purposes by utilizing group improvement, debugging, and third-party instruments. After studying this booklet, it is possible for you to to create feature-rich net purposes in program convey 4.2 very easily and confidence.
As a Cookbook, this booklet permits you to create APEX net functions and to enforce positive factors with instantly usable recipes that unharness the robust performance of Oracle APEX. each one recipe is gifted as a separate, standalone entity and the studying of different, past recipes isn't really required.
It could be obvious as a reference and a pragmatic advisor to APEX development.
Who this ebook is for
This booklet is aimed either at builders new to the APEX atmosphere and at intermediate builders. extra complex builders also will achieve from the knowledge at hand.
If you're new to APEX you will discover recipes to begin improvement and while you're an skilled consumer you will discover how one can enhance your productiveness and potency and utilize APEX to reinforce your applications.
By Don Harris
By Don Harris
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the twelfth foreign convention on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics, EPCE 2015, held as a part of the seventeenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2015, held in l. a., CA, united states, in August 2015.
The overall of 1462 papers and 246 poster papers awarded on the HCII 2015 meetings used to be conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 4843 submissions. those papers tackle the newest examine and improvement efforts and spotlight the human points of layout and use of computing structures. The papers accredited for presentation completely conceal the full box of human-computer interplay, addressing significant advances in wisdom and powerful use of pcs in a number of program parts. The forty nine contributions integrated within the EPCE complaints have been geared up within the following topical sections: cognitive facets of show and data layout; utilized cognitive psychology; defense, probability and human reliability; and aviation and house safety.
By Gareth Dwyer
Unleash the total strength of the Flask net framework by means of developing uncomplicated but strong internet applications
About This Book
- The most modern e-book on Flask at the market
- Create your individual world-class functions and grasp the artwork of Flask by way of unravelling its enigma via this journey
- This step by step instructional is jam-packed with examples on mixing assorted applied sciences with Flask to get you up and running
Who This publication Is For
Have you checked out Hypertext Preprocessor and hated the clunky bloated syntax? Or checked out .Net and wanted it was once extra open and versatile? possibly you could have attempted your hand at GUI libraries in Python and located them difficult to take advantage of? in the event that your solution to anyone of those questions is a certain, then this can be simply the publication for you.
It is additionally meant for those who recognize the fundamentals of Python and need to profit how you can use it to construct strong recommendations with an internet front-end.
What you'll Learn
- Build 3 net purposes from the floor up utilizing the strong Python micro framework, Flask.
- Dynamically demonstrate facts for your audience, according to their requests
- Store person and static facts in SQL and NoSQL databases and use this knowledge to strength your net applications
- Harness the ease of freely on hand APIs, together with OpenWeatherMap, Open alternate charges, and bitly
- Extend your functions to construct complicated performance, similar to a consumer account keep watch over method utilizing Flask-Login
- Learn approximately internet software safeguard and shield opposed to universal assaults, reminiscent of SQL injection and XSS
This publication will take you on a trip from studying approximately internet improvement utilizing Flask to construction absolutely useful net purposes. within the first significant venture, we enhance a dynamic Headlines program that screens the newest information headlines in addition to updated foreign money and climate info. In venture , we construct a criminal offense Map program that's subsidized through a MySQL database, permitting clients to post details on and the positioning of crimes so one can plot chance zones and different crime developments inside of a space. within the ultimate venture, we mix Flask with extra sleek applied sciences, comparable to Twitter's Bootstrap and the NoSQL database MongoDB, to create a Waiter Caller software that enables eating place consumers to simply name a waiter to their desk. This pragmatic instructional will hold you engaged as you examine the crux of Flask through engaged on difficult real-world applications.
Style and method
This publication will give you wealthy, useful adventure of Flask. each expertise, that's hired in addition to Flask is comprehensively brought, whereas the publication focusses on constructing internet purposes. tips to academic fabric are consistently given on the way to achieve in-depth wisdom of some of the applied sciences used.
By Sohail Salehi
- Create a powerful and trustworthy Symfony improvement pipeline utilizing Amazon's cloud platform
- Cut improvement and upkeep expenditures through defining crystal transparent gains and attainable eventualities for every function earlier than implementation
- Follow targeted examples supplied in every one bankruptcy to create a role administration application
In this e-book, you are going to study a few lesser recognized features of improvement with Symfony, and you may see the way to use Symfony as a framework to create trustworthy and potent purposes. you've got built a few remarkable Hypertext Preprocessor libraries in different tasks, yet what's the aspect whilst your library is tied to at least one specific undertaking? With Symfony, you could flip your code right into a carrier and reuse it in different projects.
This ebook begins with Symfony innovations equivalent to bundles, routing, twig, doctrine, and extra, taking you thru the request/response existence cycle. you are going to then continue to establish improvement, try out, and deployment environments in AWS. then you definitely will create trustworthy tasks utilizing Behat and Mink, and layout enterprise good judgment, hide authentication, and authorization steps in a safety checking approach. you'll be walked via ideas reminiscent of DependencyInjection, provider boxes, and providers, and struggle through steps to create custom-made instructions for Symfony's console. eventually, the booklet covers functionality optimization and using Varnish and Memcached in our venture, and also you are taken care of with the production of database agnostic bundles and most sensible practices.
What you are going to learn
- Install and configure Symfony and required third-party bundles to strengthen a job administration application
- Set up a continual integration server to orchestrate automated builds at any time when you upload a brand new characteristic on your project
- Reduce upkeep charges dramatically utilizing Behaviour pushed improvement (BDD)
- Create a slick person interface utilizing the Bootstrap framework
- Design strong enterprise good judgment utilizing Doctrine
- Build a entire dashboard and safe your undertaking utilizing the Sonata project
- Improve functionality utilizing Redis, Memcache, and Varnish
- Create custom-made Symfony instructions and upload them for your console
About the Author
Sohail Salehi is a whole stack internet developer who's continuously looking inventive strategies for advanced difficulties. He believes that what has been taught as universalities might be regarded as a uncomplicated stepping stone to real-life demanding situations. they can not be used as sensible options. He realized one-size-fits-all resolution doesn't paintings within the IT global. each company, each coding problem, and each setting setup has its personal signature and calls for a few tweaking on uncomplicated principals to ensure that it gets a competent competitively priced solution.
When he isn't watching his visual display unit, he's looking at sunsets and sunrises, swimming and browsing within the ocean, and placing his unconscious brain at paintings through asking inventive questions whereas dealing with life's ups and downs on a regular basis.
Table of Contents
- Installing and Configuring Symfony
- The Request and reaction lifestyles Cycle
- Setting Up the Environment
- Using Behavior-Driven improvement in Symfony
- Business Logic
- Dashboard and Security
- The Presentation Layer
- Project Review
- Services and repair Containers
- Custom person Commands
- More approximately Dev, try and Prod Environments
- Caching in Symfony
By Alex Bretet
Over forty recipes for growing cloud-ready Java internet functions with Spring MVC
About This Book
- Configure Spring MVC to construct logic-less controllers that transparently aid the main complicated net techniques
- Build an grand social and fiscal software that applies microservices styles on deployment, self-testability, interoperability, cloud architectures, and scalability
- Fast-paced, sensible consultant to profit easy methods to manage Spring MVC to supply leisure assets and templates as required through the newest front-end most sensible practices
Who This e-book Is For
If you're an skilled Java developer, with earlier adventure in internet applied sciences, and need to step up on your occupation and remain updated or examine extra approximately Spring internet scalability, this booklet is for you.
What you are going to Learn
- Structure your venture with Maven and create self-tested, domain-specific deployable net archives
- Generate templates for a responsive and robust frontend with AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Build a excessive functionality stateless RESTful and hypermedia program to help your a number of consumer experiences
- Authenticate over leisure with a easy authentication scheme and OAuth2; deal with roles and permissions
- Document and post your leisure API utilizing Swagger and Swagger UI
- Scale your Spring internet application
- Communicate via WebSocket and STOMP messages
- Provide aid in your software and successfully keep its enterprise positive aspects with a appropriate try out stack
Spring MVC is a light-weight software framework that incorporates a very good configuration by means of default. Being a part of the Spring Framework, it certainly prolonged and supported it with an grand set of recognizable annotations. exterior libraries will be plugged in and plugged out. It additionally possesses a request flow.
Complete aid of relaxation internet prone makes the Spring structure a really constant option to aid your front-end wishes and web transformations.
From the layout of your Maven modules, you are going to in attaining an Enterprise-standard for a stateless leisure software according to Spring and Spring MVC with this book.
You will commence with the first actual steps of Spring MVC's product layout. thinking about deployment, viability, and maintainability, you are going to examine using Eclipse, Maven, and Git. you are going to stroll throughout the separation of issues pushed through the microservices ideas. utilizing Bootstrap and AngularJS, you'll advance a responsive front-end, in a position to interacting autonomously with a leisure API.
Later within the publication, you'll setup the Java patience API (JPA) inside of Spring; the right way to configure your Entities to mirror your area wishes, and detect Spring facts repositories. you are going to learn how Spring MVC responds to advanced HTTP requests. you are going to enforce Hypermedia and HATEOAS to lead your customer's stateless dialog with the product and notice how a messaging-service in line with WebSocket could be configured. eventually you are going to easy methods to organize and manage various degrees of automated-tests, together with logging and monitoring.
Style and approach
A complete, recipe-based consultant to making beautiful Java apps with Spring MVC due to studying and enforcing pro-level practices, strategies, and solutions.
By Michael D. Lairson
Design and carry Oracle CRM On call for Dashboards
Create customized, interactive dashboards to carry actionable company intelligence on to finish clients with aid from this Oracle Press consultant. Oracle CRM On call for Dashboards presents finished assurance of the flexible gains on hand in Oracle solutions On call for coupled with precise making plans and layout concepts for construction and deploying stories and dashboards with Oracle CRM On call for. Real-world examples and time-saving formatting counsel are incorporated all through this useful resource.
- Configure administrative settings to entry file and dashboard improvement tools
- Take good thing about integrated dashboards
- Plan dashboards and stories in accordance with company needs
- Create, edit, deal with, store, and delete customized dashboards
- Configure dashboard houses and pages
- Add and configure dashboard items, equivalent to guided navigation, hyperlinks, photos, and folders
- Display and manage reviews on dashboards
- Develop dashboard filter out prompts
- Deploy dashboards to Oracle CRM On call for finish users
By Geoff Chiang
The Spring framework has turn into ubiquitous in glossy Java company program improvement, supplying framework recommendations for each software layer. Spring software Suite combines the functions of the Spring framework with the facility of the Eclipse IDE to supply a one-stop store for Spring-based development.
Instant Spring instrument Suite will get you up-and-running with Spring program improvement with minimal fuss. This functional consultant walks you thru universal Spring improvement projects in an easy-to-follow recipe format.
Instant Spring software Suite introduces and familiarizes you with the main robust Spring software Suite good points that help all layers of Spring improvement. Create net tasks utilizing Spring MVC and Spring net circulation, entry relational and non-relational information, leverage Spring Integration to attach platforms jointly, and increase multi-layer functions at a speedy velocity with Spring Roo.
With its designated, step by step structure, speedy Spring device Suite is your shortcut to quickly and powerful Spring program development.
Filled with functional, step by step directions and transparent factors for an important and priceless projects. an academic consultant that walks you thru how one can use the positive factors of Spring software Suite utilizing good outlined sections for the several components of Spring.
Who this e-book is for
Instant Spring device Suite is for beginner to intermediate Java builders seeking to get a head-start in firm software improvement utilizing Spring device Suite and the Spring framework. while you're trying to find a advisor for powerful program improvement utilizing Spring instrument Suite, then this e-book is for you.
By Bilgin Ibryam
With new APIs and applied sciences rising each day, the necessity for integrating functions is bigger than ever sooner than. With the best instruments, integrating purposes isn't really demanding. Apache Camel is the best open resource integration and message orchestration framework. Apache Camel, which has various connectors and contours a variety of recognized integration styles, has a big virtue over domestic grown integration solutions.
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing permits you to start utilizing the Camel routing engine and firm Integration styles. This booklet will help you create integration purposes utilizing Apache Camel. you'll learn the way Camel works and the way to leverage the company Integration styles for message routing.
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing is a realistic and step by step consultant to Apache Camel and integration styles. This e-book will express you ways Apache Camel works and the way it integrates disparate structures utilizing firm Integration styles. The booklet begins with a complicated point review of the Camel structure ahead of diving into message routing ideas. Then, it introduces a few styles, entire with diagrams, universal use instances, and examples approximately the way to use them with Camel. The publication additionally indicates you the way to check and visual display unit Camel purposes and focus on failure scenarios.
Filled with functional, step by step directions and transparent reasons for an important and beneficial initiatives. This brief, instruction-based consultant exhibits you ways to accomplish software integration utilizing the typical company Integration Patterns.
Who this e-book is for
This booklet is meant for Java builders who're new to Apache Camel and message- orientated applications.
By Rob Hawkes
Foundation HTML5 Canvas: For video games and Entertainment teaches you the way to make interesting interactive video games and purposes utilizing HTML5 canvas.
Once the fundamentals are lined youll movement directly to the extra complicated positive factors of canvas, together with photograph and video manipulation. Youll additionally how one can create sensible animations with the aid of a few easy physics.
Foundation HTML5 Canvas then teaches you the way to create exciting space-based video games utilizing the entire abilities youve discovered thus far. you will find lots of code examples and illustrations designed that will help you comprehend even the main advanced of themes.
HTML5 is already the following for you, and this book will offer you the entire info you must benefit from the exhibit.
What youll learn
- The intriguing new beneficial properties that HTML5 brings and the way to take advantage of them
- What the canvas drawing aspect is all approximately and why youd are looking to use it
- How to make use of either simple and complicated positive aspects of canvas
- How to create life like animations utilizing canvas and a dash of physics
Who this booklet is for
Table of Contents
- Introducing HTML5
- Learning the fundamentals of Canvas
- Pushing Canvas extra
- Manipulating Images and Video
- Making issues circulate
- Implementing complex Animation
- Creating the Space Bowling Game
- Creating the Asteroid Avoidance online game
- Taking issues Further and the way forward for Canvas